Become a Flop or Flourish Follower

Check out my other pages!

0

How to become a follower of my blog, step-by-step instructions

Posted by Amy DeWitt on 12:41 PM
I've had many ask how to join my blog. If you've never followed a blog before, I've taken screen shots to lead you step-by-step through this short, simple process.
1. Go to amyndewitt.blogspot.com (Note the "n") Click on the "Join this site" button towards the top of the page. Next click on yellow "Agree" button









2. Sign into your Google, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, Netlog or OpenID account.

3. Make sure that you follow publicly. If you do not, your name will not show up and be used in the count to determine if I am able to do book reviews or not.

4. Click "Done", and you are...done!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the help!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

leave a comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2009 Flop or Flourish All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.